A session will be organized for the demonstration of innovative working applications and tools. Systems of interest include (but are not limited to):
- Innovative applications in law, medicine, e-democracy, risk assessment, intelligent user interfaces, recommender systems
- Argumentation-based reasoners
- Systems for generating arguments from knowledge bases
- Systems for editing, presenting and judging arguments and counterarguments
- Collaborative and social systems based on argumentation
- Simulations of dialogue-based argumentation
- Argumentation-based agents and multi-agent systems
- Decision support systems based on argumentation
- Argument mining systems
All those intending to demonstrate a system should notify the demonstration coordinator, John Lawrence, by e-mail no later than March 31 2018, specifying whether the demo is connected to a paper in a conference track.
Where a demonstration is not connected to a paper in a track, a two page extended abstract about the system must be submitted for review through EasyChair between March 31 and April 20 2018. Accepted extended abstracts will be published in the conference proceedings. For those demonstrations that are connected to a paper in the standard track or innovative applications track, no separate abstract about the demonstration should be submitted.
The submission site, format and deadlines for extended abstracts are the same as for regular papers.
- Deadline for notification to the demo coordinator: 31 March 2018 (to John Lawrence: j.lawrence (at) dundee.ac.uk)
- Extended abstract submission deadline: 20 April 2018 (to EasyChair)
- Notification of acceptance: 20 June 2018